Hello Eagles Fans

New to the board? Introduce yourself here...
EaglesTruth

Administrator
Prospect
Bank: Locked
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:57 pm

My name is Justin Morris, and I am the creator of this website. For a long time I have wanted a place where all the fans can come together that was not monitored by the team or the NFL itself. A place made for the fans, by the fans. A place where we can have give-away's, and contests, and live-streams, etc... A place where the fans them self's had significant input on the features and layout of the site. I am proud to finally get this project off the ground.

Just remember... Even though I am the creator, this isn't my site. ITS YOUR SITE!!!

Philly500

Administrator
Prospect
Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:30 am

Hello, thanks for inviting me to the site. It’s very nice and well created. I look forward to good discussions in it.

EaglesTruth

Administrator
Prospect
Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:55 pm

Philly500 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:30 am
Hello, thanks for inviting me to the site. It’s very nice and well created. I look forward to good discussions in it.
Thanks for joining. I sent you a PM

Steve17

Prospect
Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:51 am

Hey this is Steve 17 from the Eagles boards, also known as sjsx17 from the old fox sports days...along with cbs sports and profootballwebsite.com. Thanks for the invite. Not a big FB guy so this is a great alternative.
I once worked at a place that made fire hydrants..... It sucked.... you couldn't park anywhere near the damn place.

The avi belonged to a special friend who passed tho he was a fan of the enemy he was an all around good guy.

EaglesTruth

Administrator
Prospect
Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Steve17 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:51 am
Hey this is Steve 17 from the Eagles boards, also known as sjsx17 from the old fox sports days...along with cbs sports and profootballwebsite.com. Thanks for the invite. Not a big FB guy so this is a great alternative.
Welcome to the site my man, thanks for joining. Once we build this thing up from the ground it should be a ton of fun, especially on game days.

EagleStorm

Prospect
Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:19 am

What's going on Eagles fans?

Just discovered this forum in a Philly 500 livestream and thought I'd check it out. So far I like what I see! Keep up the hard work and you should have no problem growing. It's no secret that Eagles fans dominate the internet. The Eagles sub-reddit has more subscribers than any NFL team and EMB/TATE usually crashes whenever the Eagles make a big move, so I'd wager that this forum can do great things as well.

I started my own YouTube channel giving my opinion on the birds recently. I like to get a little nerdier than the average fan when it comes to analyzing the team so if that intrigues you, please have a look. Link in signature. Looking forward to some great discussion and getting some W's in 2017.
🦅 Subscribe For Dank Eagles Content! 🦅 
EagleStorm on YouTube

EaglesTruth

Administrator
Prospect
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:39 pm

EagleStorm wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:19 am
What's going on Eagles fans?

Just discovered this forum in a Philly 500 livestream and thought I'd check it out. So far I like what I see! Keep up the hard work and you should have no problem growing. It's no secret that Eagles fans dominate the internet. The Eagles sub-reddit has more subscribers than any NFL team and EMB/TATE usually crashes whenever the Eagles make a big move, so I'd wager that this forum can do great things as well.

I started my own YouTube channel giving my opinion on the birds recently. I like to get a little nerdier than the average fan when it comes to analyzing the team so if that intrigues you, please have a look. Link in signature. Looking forward to some great discussion and getting some W's in 2017.
Welcome to the board man!!!!